In SUSAdmin (http://yourserver/susadmin):
- Click on the Set Options link.
- Navigate down to the Synchronize installation packages only for these locales: area.
- Click the Clear All button.
- Click the check-box next to only the languages you need to distribute.
- Click the Apply button.
- Delete the contents of the \SUS\Content\Cabs folder on your SUS server.
- Click the Synchronize Server link.
- Click to Synchronize Now. (or you can wait until your next sychronize schedule.
This was first published in January 2004