Use the rbfg.exe utility, as detailed here, and numerous white papers on the Microsoft Windows 2000 site - www.microsoft.com/windows2000, or in the various techtarget offerings. Briefly, you would do the following:
- From the Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type the path of the Rbfg.exe tool, and then click OK. The default path is:
- Insert a formatted floppy disk into the disk drive.
- Click the destination drive option, and then click Create Disk.
- Click Close, and then remove the floppy disk from the disk drive.
This was first published in July 2002