Jerry Honeycutt has published more than 25 books about Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, with his most recent books covering desktop deployment. He is currently writing Microsoft Windows Desktop Deployment Resource Kit for Microsoft Press. His specialties are deployment planning; desktop engineering, disk-imaging and unattended techniques, and desktop management strategies.
Contributions from Jerry Honeycutt
- Disk cloning -- when do I run Sysprep?
- What is being reported to MS in coded details of Windows error reporting process?
- How can we remove vendor/company logos from PC bootup screens?
- Disabling/removing Internet access option in printer setup folder
- ScanDisk will not complete; PC states that there are some bad clusters
- Is AD necessary to set up two Win2k WINS servers? Can Novell be the DCHP handler?
- Can Win2k auto-open all folders that were open during a reboot like Win9x does?
- Roaming profiles don't update, can't access user profile folders
- How do I restore system.ini on Windows 98?
- After upgrading Win2k hard disk, machine says ones of system files is missing/corrupt
- Code 15 conflict for the ACPI BIOS
- No one can print when print queue is set to spool rather than direct print
- Can I connect and use Windows XP Pro on an NT4 domain?
- Can only log on to server locally as an admin, but not as a user