Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- What are the minimum user rights needed?
- Double clicking in an event results in a popup window that goes away
- Unable to see links in Start Menu Favorites
- WinProxy computer automatically restarts
- While connected to a LAN, a working offline message pops up
- Problems after uninstalling Norton Antivirus
- IE opens with homepage of iexplore.exe
- How to get rid of a popup error message
- Listing processes in the Task Manager
- Event log shows DNS error with event ID 5504
- VLSM, CIDR routing by RIP
- Guidelines for number of files and folders
- Event viewer receives a Perfnet error
- Exporting several registry keys
- Determining USB port number
- PC problems after reformatting hard drive
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- Unable to boot Windows after installing Fedora Core
- Screen locked up during upgrade to Win2k Pro
- Would I lose any functionality by switching my XP machine to Win 98?