Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Cost Management Analysis Guide
- Get up to speed on service-level agreements for IT
- Vista features that may hurry your migration plans
- The business case for Microsoft Windows Vista
- Step 2: Get a champion in top management
- Step 10: Establish clear metrics
- Step 3: Clear goals and achievable deliverables
- Step 4: Own the planning process
- Guide: 12 steps to project management success
- Step 11: Keep your deliverables in mind
- Step 6: Be honest about your abilities
- Step 7: Make sure you have the resources to do the job
- Step 1: Identify sponsors and stakeholders
- Step 12: Know when to ask for help
- Step 5: Establish a methodology
- What are the minimum user rights needed?
- Double clicking in an event results in a popup window that goes away
- Unable to see links in Start Menu Favorites
- WinProxy computer automatically restarts
- While connected to a LAN, a working offline message pops up