Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Switching operating systems since XP doesn't work
- BSOD with Error 0X00000076
- Restoring FAT32; changing folder name
- Problems with 'Preparing network connections…' screen
- Computer no longer shuts off automatically
- Unable to open encrypted files after reinstalling XP
- IE shuts down when accessing Yahoo e-mail
- Emulating Win2k or Win2k3 on Windows XP
- Remotely installing Windows 2000 Pro on 20 systems
- Do password re-setting programs work?
- Adobe Acrobat documents crash IE
- Failure of XP boot and error message
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?
- Can't open Outlook Express folders
- Installed wrong docking drivers; system won't boot
- System default beep upon starting browser
- Sony laptops cannot use Windows Update
- Win 2000 Pro stopped recognizing CDROM drive
- Problems printing e-mail after Norton uninstall
- Blue screen of death appears; no discernible cause