Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Problems after uninstalling Norton Antivirus
- IE opens with homepage of iexplore.exe
- How to get rid of a popup error message
- Listing processes in the Task Manager
- Event log shows DNS error with event ID 5504
- VLSM, CIDR routing by RIP
- Guidelines for number of files and folders
- Event viewer receives a Perfnet error
- Determining USB port number
- Would I lose any functionality by switching my XP machine to Win 98?
- Restoring FAT32; changing folder name
- BSOD with Error 0X00000076
- Exporting several registry keys
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- Unable to boot Windows after installing Fedora Core
- Switching operating systems since XP doesn't work
- Screen locked up during upgrade to Win2k Pro
- PC problems after reformatting hard drive
- Emulating Win2k or Win2k3 on Windows XP
- Problems with 'Preparing network connections…' screen