Before joining the TechTarget team, Bernie Klinder worked as a technology consultant for a number of Fortune 500 companies in northeast Ohio. Bernie is also the founder and former editor of LabMice.net, a comprehensive resource index for IT professionals who support Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and BackOffice products. For his contributions to the information technology community, Bernie was selected as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft. Even though Bernie is no longer answering questions, his answered questions will remain in the WinSystem Expert Archive folder.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Bernie Klinder, Founder, LabMice.net
- Removing Windows ME from a system
- Can't open Outlook Express folders
- Adobe Acrobat documents crash IE
- How can I use the USB port for a printer?
- Failure of XP boot and error message
- Remotely installing Windows 2000 Pro on 20 systems
- Do password re-setting programs work?
- Sony laptops cannot use Windows Update
- Explorer uses 100% of CPU
- Problems printing e-mail after Norton uninstall
- Blue screen of death appears; no discernible cause
- Notepad will not start
- Outlook Express claims Internet connection is lost
- Restoring Windows functionality after virus
- Win 2000 Pro stopped recognizing CDROM drive
- Installed wrong docking drivers; system won't boot
- System default beep upon starting browser
- How do you boot Windows 98 with command interpreter?
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 2
- Troubleshooting XP startup issues, Part 1