Christa Anderson, a columnist for Windows and .NET Magazine, is an internationally-known speaker and writer about server-based computing. Her books include Windows Terminal Services (Sybex, 2002), The Definitive Guide To MetaFrame XP (available from www.realtimepublishers.com) and co-authorship of the best-selling Mastering Windows Server 2003 (Sybex, 2003). You can sign up for her free e-mail newsletter at her server-based computing site: www.termservhub.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Christa Anderson
- Restrict users to specific applications
- Using SQL Server and Terminal Services together
- Domain controllers and Terminal Services client connections
- How can I prohibit access to Terminal Services?
- How can I restrict individual users from accessing admin tools?
- How do I move a Terminal Services license from one server to another?
- Does Windows 2003 Terminal Server allow local drive mapping?
- How can I get remote users to see an app installed on a terminal server?
- How can I secure TSE users' access on a Win2k server?
- How can I test the integrity of an app installed on Terminal Server?