John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- Getting error when trying to open a Word doc from a hyperlink on Web page
- Advice on writing a cross-compiler in C for 8051 series of microcontrollers
- How do I bulk import users into AD from a .xls or .csv file?
- How can I convert my VB programs to C++?
- Size issue with pasting large text fields using a VBA macro
- Need an API from an IE DLL called shdoclc.dll
- How do I store the rational number after performing arithmetic in C++?
- What is a static Java class? What is the 'singleton' design pattern?
- Looking for the right database management app
- How do you script a DOS FTP session that goes through a proxy/firewall?
- Problem registering a DLL file for my COM+ application
- Can you recommend books/compilers to learn Win32 API and gaming programming?
- Will a 32-bit program execute ntdvm.exe?
- Can you clarify what Design Time and Run Time components are?
- How can we find the functions prototypes from DLL?
- Getting error when merging a Word doc with an Excel file saved from .csv file
- Tracking activities on PC while I'm away
- What application uses the .POG extension?
- Cannot access .mdb file from client