John Robbins heads up the consulting and debugging services of Wintellect, a software consulting and education firm. John wrote the book "Debugging Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Windows Applications" (Microsoft Press) and writes the Bugslayer column for MSDN magazine. Additionally, he speaks at major software development conferences around the world. Based in New Hampshire, John takes an evil delight in finding and fixing impossible bugs in other people's programs.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from John Robbins
- Need an API from an IE DLL called shdoclc.dll
- How can I convert my VB programs to C++?
- How do I bulk import users into AD from a .xls or .csv file?
- Newbie seeking books to learn programming syntax
- What do I need to develop a program like an e-book reader?
- How can I edit 24-bit (TRUE COLOR) color bitmap from MS Visual Studio?
- Can you recommend books/compilers to learn Win32 API and gaming programming?
- How do I store the rational number after performing arithmetic in C++?
- Problem registering a DLL file for my COM+ application
- Looking for the right database management app
- How do you script a DOS FTP session that goes through a proxy/firewall?
- What is a static Java class? What is the 'singleton' design pattern?
- How can we find the functions prototypes from DLL?
- What is the difference between 16-bit and 32-bit operating systems?
- Can you clarify what Design Time and Run Time components are?
- Getting error when merging a Word doc with an Excel file saved from .csv file
- Will a 32-bit program execute ntdvm.exe?
- Tracking activities on PC while I'm away
- Cannot access .mdb file from client