Laura E. Hunter (CISSP, MCSE: Security, MCDBA, Microsoft MVP) is an Active Directory Architect for a major engineering and staffing firm where she provides Active Directory planning, implementation and troubleshooting services for business units and schools across an enterprise network. Laura is a four-time recipient of the prestigious Microsoft "Most Valuable Professional" award in the area of Windows Server-Networking.
You can contact her at email@example.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Laura Hunter
- How do I authorize the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) in Active Directory?
- What is a good free tool for testing DNS environments against corruptions?
- Can you help us reset our Active Directory Restore Mode password?
- Why am I getting an Active Directory error message when trying to start Active Directory Users and C
- Can I get a report detailing permissions with Exchange 5.5?
- Does an Active Directory need to have only AD domain controllers?
- How do I create a trust between two Active Directory domains?
- Windows 2000 and 2003: What is the difference?
- How can I create a new Active Directory domain in a new forest when upgrading to Windows 2003?
- Can I find the date and time a user account was locked out?
- Can I rename my Windows 2000 AD domain?
- How do I clone an AD production environment?
- How do I use Registry keys to remove a user from a group
- Why are my Windows NT 4.0 clients failing to connect to the Windows 2000 domain?
- How do I install a DNS server and an Active Directory domain?
- What is the best way to migrate Exchange 2000 mailboxes to Exchange 2003?
- How do I solve printing issues for Windows XP-based computers in a Windows 2003 network?
- How do I set up a global Active Directory environment in a one-tree structure with three regional ro
- How do I prevent users in an Active Directory domain from logging on to multiple clients at once?
- What do I need to do when upgrading Wndows NT domain controllers to Windows 2003?