Laura E. Hunter (CISSP, MCSE: Security, MCDBA, Microsoft MVP) is an Active Directory Architect for a major engineering and staffing firm where she provides Active Directory planning, implementation and troubleshooting services for business units and schools across an enterprise network. Laura is a four-time recipient of the prestigious Microsoft "Most Valuable Professional" award in the area of Windows Server-Networking.
You can contact her at email@example.com.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Laura Hunter
- What are the differences between Windows 2000 and 2003 Active Directory?
- How do I determine if user accounts have local administrative access?
- What do I need to do when upgrading Wndows NT domain controllers to Windows 2003?
- What is the difference between an Automated Deployment Service (ADS) and a domain controller?
- How do I design two Active Directory domains in a client network?
- I want to restrict 10 drives in Active Directory (Windows 2003). How can I add Registry Key in AD to
- Why can't I add a domain account to the local Administrator group on a Windows 2000 Pro workstation?
- How can I modify the path of all my users' home directory within AD using a vbs logon script?
- Dos and don'ts of Active Directory migrations