Paul is Principle Consultant at Data Return (www.datareturn.com), a managed hosting company that, among other things, provides systems design, testing, proactive performance analysis, optimization, and troubleshooting application code for customers in complex IT environments. Paul works on a small team that works directly with customers to build packaged, outsourced IT operations. He is the author of several technical books on Windows performance management and holds an MCSE and Masters in Business Administration. When he is not hard at work, Paul is busy coaching his children or playing hard himself in one of his many sport interests.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Paul Hinsberg
- Are there any settings in Active directory that will allow administrators to delete user profiles fr
- Setting up users to have full rights to their PCs but not the network
- How to demote an NT PDC to a member of a 2003 domain without reinstalling
- Active Directory not synchronizing
- Step-by-Step on creating a trust between two AD domains' two-way trust
- Where can I publish an Acceptable Use Policy for all my company to see?
- Would there be any benefit in deploying AD for a 40-user environment?
- How do I add a brand-new server to my network environment as the PDC?
- How do I migrate a DC server and a child DC server?
- Our DC is not allowing us to add an ADC to our domain
- What is the proper name format for logging onto an AD child domain?
- How do I recover from a lost DC object on a Windows 2000 ADC?
- What is the best naming convention for the DNS suffix?
- Advantages and disadvantages of DNS on domain controllers
- Set up partitions for Exchange 5.5 on a Win2k server
- 6. Copying local machine profiles
- 4. Advice on upgrading an NT4 PDC serv
- DNS: .NET and .Now
- Advice on upgrading a NT4 PDC server to a Win2k server
- After I installed a second hard drive, my BIOS won't see ANY hard drives. Is this a Windows 2000 iss