Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Getting granular with SharePoint backup
- Find out who is logged in where
- Troubleshooting an Excel data import m
- Deleting duplicate rows from a table
- Use SET NOCOUNT ON in triggers
- Dynamic or static memory allocation
- Legacy programs clash with SP2
- 11 utilities take command
- You can 'trust' Trust-no-exe
- How and when to restrict parallelism
- Freeware opens doors for mapping tasks
- Advantages of SQLXML 3.0 SP3
- New fix for Internet Explorer problems
- Task Scheduler will not run unless I change my password
- Is it better to use DHCP or set fixed IP addresses on workstations?
- Can I force Win 2000 Server to automatically log off users after a set time?
- Is it possible to create multiple users listed in other files like .txt files?
- Locked files line up for changes
- Performance impacts of joining Unicode and non-Unicode data
- How can I remotely access the desktop of all my network users?