Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Distributing service packs and patches across clients
- Moving Windows to new hardware without losing settings
- Activating and deactivating USB ports
- What's up with MVM for Java?
- Increasing file shares in Win2k Pro
- Hiding a computer from My Network Places
- Displaying volume control icon on taskbar in XP Pro
- Some expert help with RunAs
- Configuring a laptop to join new domains
- Disabling CTL-ALT-DEL in Win2k
- Add a right-click command-line prompt
- Win2k Active Directory reporting tool
- Third-party password utility for admin access
- What's the best Internet monitoring software?
- Defining quotas on shared folders
- Recovering admin passwords in XP
- Maintain consistent folder views
- Adding a network printer without deleting user profiles
- Users can't access Office 2000 in XP Pro
- Error when accessing Win2k help