Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Implementing NT4 system policies in AD environment
- 'Giving' ownership to users after file consolidation
- Can I convert a dynamic disk to a basic disk?
- Moving users/folders from three NT domains to one Win2k domain
- Utilities to view/print group policies
- Moving users between two standalone Win2k servers
- Where can I find a DOS client that supports NTLM v2?
- How can I entirely remove items from the startup tab?
- The virtues of third-party DNS
- Suspicious file is causing excessive CPU usage
- What features should a network monitoring tool include?
- What is the best approach for getting rid of spyware, popups and other junk?
- How do I judge the appropriateness of software in the workplace?
- What are system site folders?
- How do I schedule an automated daily counter log?
- A script for Windows 2000 defragmentation
- Batch cleanup of temp files
- No \WINNT? No repair problem
- Does Clearmem work in XP?
- How can I see what files are open and being used on a Win2k server?