Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- How can I track all the executables on my server?
- How can I keep track of patches in a decentralized business model?
- How can we import images without creating huge Word files?
- Best practices for clustering
- How can I see what files are open and being used on a Win2k server?
- Is there an MS utility that will let me see each PC's configuration?
- Does Clearmem work in XP?
- Change Windows ARP resolution
- Open the TCP receive window
- Should you defrag server memory?
- Is there an imaging product that can image a DC with AD?
- How can we migrate to a new AD forest without losing user accounts and passwords?
- Can I change multiple users' passwords using LDIFDE?
- How can I list or record the GPO priority list in a file?
- How LDAP authentication works with AD
- What system management suites should I consider for my company?
- Software to find and delete duplicate system files
- How can I take ownership of an OU or group object in AD?
- How can I add 900 users to a server without having to do each individually?
- Getting 'Cannot find scanutil.dll' error