Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- How can I keep track of patches in a decentralized business model?
- How can we import images without creating huge Word files?
- Best practices for clustering
- Free spyware software
- Is there an MS utility that will let me see each PC's configuration?
- How can I track all the executables on my server?
- Change Windows ARP resolution
- Open the TCP receive window
- Should you defrag server memory?
- What system management suites should I consider for my company?
- Getting 'Cannot find scanutil.dll' error
- How can I add 900 users to a server without having to do each individually?
- Software to find and delete duplicate system files
- Can I change multiple users' passwords using LDIFDE?
- How can we migrate to a new AD forest without losing user accounts and passwords?
- How can I take ownership of an OU or group object in AD?
- How can I migrate from an NT4 NTFS file system to Win2k NTFS?
- Is there an imaging product that can image a DC with AD?
- How can I list or record the GPO priority list in a file?
- How LDAP authentication works with AD