Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Use all of that big disk
- Make your system a bigmouth
- Get free IIS log analysis
- Size your swap file properly
- Looking for a LAN performance monitoring solution for a Cisco network
- Why do switches need to support so many MAC addresses?
- What is the best patch management software for servers?
- What Win2k built-in tools can help me monitor my network?
- Fix a major 'gotcha'
- How can passwords be exported from Active Directory?
- What tool would you suggest for real-time NT server process monitoring?
- How do I effectively manage, query and rotate Windows event logs across my LAN from a single console
- Are there built-in Win2k tools that track user logon times?
- Third-party software for auditing/tracking changes in Win2k
- Should I use NLB or a third-part load balancer?
- HP Operations Manager or Microsoft Operations Manager?
- Relocate pagefile upon reboot
- It's another BSOD
- Where can I find SCANUTIL.DLL?
- Registering of DLLs