Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Is there an imaging product that can image a DC with AD?
- Use all of that big disk
- Make your system a bigmouth
- Get free IIS log analysis
- Size your swap file properly
- Fix a major 'gotcha'
- What is the best patch management software for servers?
- Looking for a LAN performance monitoring solution for a Cisco network
- Why do switches need to support so many MAC addresses?
- What Win2k built-in tools can help me monitor my network?
- Should I use NLB or a third-part load balancer?
- Third-party software for auditing/tracking changes in Win2k
- HP Operations Manager or Microsoft Operations Manager?
- How can passwords be exported from Active Directory?
- What tool would you suggest for real-time NT server process monitoring?
- How do I effectively manage, query and rotate Windows event logs across my LAN from a single console
- Are there built-in Win2k tools that track user logon times?
- Relocate pagefile upon reboot
- It's another BSOD
- Use Policy Editor to quicken boot times