Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- What software will let users select a different IP address when accessing the Internet or an interna
- Is there a tool to remotely identify what user is currently logged on to which computer?
- Whenever I boot Win2k, a garbage print job is activated that I can't get rid of.
- How can I monitor what my employees are doing without using a proxy?
- New user account names cannot be found on server
- Will pcAnywhere work with my NAT router?
- Why does my Windows XP Pro machine boot so slowly?
- Can I have Windows and Linux on the same PC with an option to choose either when booting up?
- XP cannot find FoxPro's APPL.EXE file
- 7. Is XP "chatty"?
- Repairing the Windows installer
- Clean registry -- better performance
- Is NetBEUI or TCP/IP better for LAN environments?
- Solve 'Page Cannot Be Displayed' error
- Take a quantum leap
- Fix protected storage
- SMS to the max
- Apply security patches automatically
- Random Win2k Pro machines booting with blank screens
- Is there any benefit to using dynamic disk on a standard workstation?