Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Can I have two Ethernet cards on one PC and have access to two different networks, without them seei
- Is there a way to auto-erase a non-roaming user profile without erasing key directories?
- How do I rescue a botched WinXP Pro Service Pack install?
- How do I change my Win2k/Win98 dual-boot system into a pure Win2k environment with a backup storage
- Controlling access through AD with Perl
- Random Win2k Pro machines booting with blank screens
- Is there any benefit to using dynamic disk on a standard workstation?
- Svchost.exe at 99%
- Are there any solutions that work faster than Ghost?
- How can I decrease server response time through a hub?
- Is XP "chatty"?
- Log an administrator on automatically
- How do I move user directories from one machine to another?
- Exchange on the edge
- Use the RUNAS Command
- How do you force Win2k to do a complete hardware rebuild?
- Should I be logging in as an admin on my personal laptop?
- Can I save a Word file as a bitmap or jpeg?
- Would there be any problems if a child domain couldn't communicate with a parent/root for a while?
- What does an NTDL error message mean?