Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Would there be any problems if a child domain couldn't communicate with a parent/root for a while?
- What does an NTDL error message mean?
- Root certificates
- Is there a quick fix for this power problem?
- Can I delete this file without facing the Blue Screen of Death?
- Launch programs with different priorit
- What does the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" mean?
- What can I use to restrict users from installing applications in Win98SE?
- Restoring search functionality
- What's the best way to prohibit users from installing software?
- What is Active Directory?
- Open a URL from a batch file
- How do I add a Japanese keyboard to English Windows NT 4.0?
- What do you recommend as a good LDAP tool for managing Active Directory?
- Save the VGASAVE service
- Where can I find the Command Interpreter?
- Can I use Windows 2000 Professional as a file server?
- Will using older components for faster downloads cause security risks?
- Can Windows XP function as a server?
- Why can't I view HTTPS with Internet Explorer?