Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Root certificates
- Can I delete this file without facing the Blue Screen of Death?
- Launch programs with different priorit
- Is there a quick fix for this power problem?
- What does the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" mean?
- What can I use to restrict users from installing applications in Win98SE?
- Restoring search functionality
- What's the best way to prohibit users from installing software?
- Open a URL from a batch file
- What is Active Directory?
- What do you recommend as a good LDAP tool for managing Active Directory?
- How do I add a Japanese keyboard to English Windows NT 4.0?
- Save the VGASAVE service
- Can I use Windows 2000 Professional as a file server?
- Will using older components for faster downloads cause security risks?
- Can Windows XP function as a server?
- Where can I find the Command Interpreter?
- How can I get my system out of the bootup phase?
- How do I restore my hard disk back to FAT?
- Why can't I view HTTPS with Internet Explorer?