Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- How do I restore my hard disk back to FAT?
- Why can't I view HTTPS with Internet Explorer?
- Can you format a drive larger than 30 G bytes as FAT32?
- Is there a tool that will migrate an NT workstation from a workgroup to Active Directory?
- What IM solution is best for users that don't sit at the same computer the whole day?
- Deal with "NTLDR Is Corrupt" messages
- How can I back up Exchange to hard disks?
- Follow-up to TCP/IPX troubles
- Is there a way to make a dual booting system with Win2000 and Win98?
- Can I install Windows 2000 SP2 and post SP2 hotfixes together at the same time?
- How can I apply Group Policy for individual users and computers?
- How can I partition my HD in XP?
- Why does my PC power down if I leave it for too long?
- Is 128 M bytes enough to run Oracle 7?
- Where I find my lost DLL files?
- How do I resolve a conflict between TCP/IP and IPX?
- Fix an Add/Remove Programs panel
- Why can't our Windows 2000 machines maintain an AS/400 connection?
- Why is WindowsXP taking so long to boot?
- Shutting down Windows 2000 quickly