Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- When I change the CD of the drive I get the content of the CD I had inside before
- NetworkView: Re-discover your network topology
- SPA for Windows Server 2003
- Editing complex views in SQL Server EM
- Need help managing cookies
- Help with implementing a password policy for an entire domain
- MBSA V1.2.1
- Do multiple instances of apps on one machine slow performance?
- How can I bypass the password on the motherboard?
- Can I change the MAC address of a Linksys cable modem?
- Misconfiguration in IE causing search delays
- Why should I clear the contents of the swap file on a shutdown?
- Need help moving a large amount of data from one server to another
- WFPQ v1.00 freeware
- Problems getting online with Win XP Home
- Do Windows 2000 and XP support automatic login?
- How can I change the product ID in Win 2000 without being fined by Microsoft?
- How do I format a 40 GB and a 200 GB hard drives?