Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Why can I only print on the left side of the page?
- Keep applications from stealing focus
- Member feedback: More on REGEDIT
- How can I allow users to access the C: drive in order to scan?
- How can I reset my drive letter to "C:" on windows XP?
- Why does my printer take forever to print?
- Do you know a method to rescue my info in encrypted folders?
- Why won't my XP client allow any accounts to access shared folders?
- Why do I lose my keyboard when I reboot Windows XP Pro?
- Why can't I map a drive from my Windows 98 box to my XP box?
- Why on Windows XP reboot does the resolution always comes up 8x?
- Is there a way in Windows 2000 or XP to turn off the Profile for users who want the same Profile reg
- Why doesn't Scandisk work?
- Create a DOS boot disk for Win2K
- Configure opportunistic locking
- How do I create an MS-DOS boot partition with HPFS or NTFS?
- What is your view on changing the name on the Administrator built-in account in Windows NT/2000?
- How can one capture a printer port in a Windows 2000 Pro client in order to print from DOS-based app
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the FAT32 file system?
- How can I get Windows 2000 to print directly from DOS?