Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- How can I change the product ID in Win 2000 without being fined by Microsoft?
- How do I format a 40 GB and a 200 GB hard drives?
- Problems getting online with Win XP Home
- Metabase Explorer for IIS 6.0
- Restoring files in SQL Server
- Throttle load time on startup programs
- How can I control the desktop wallpaper for all users?
- What can I safely delete on disk cleanup?
- How do you delete files or viruses in the system volume on Window 2000?
- How do I move only some Win NT 4.0 accounts to a new Win 2000 domain?
- How can I make domain policy affect only domain users who log on?
- How can I get the best possible uptime of my desktop?
- What's that strange file on my desktop
- Can't create shortcuts for programs on my desktop
- Problems with Win XP desktop on a peer to peer with Windows 2000 Pro
- Cryptographic Services
- Is there a way to limit bandwidth to specific computers on the network?
- What's the best way to save large files (about 5 gigs worth) on my hard drive?
- Standalone memory testing
- Deleting viruses in the SVI folder