Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- How do I get a folder and its contents to display on a specific Web page?
- Remote Storage Notification via e-mail
- Windows XP Home indicating registry error
- What is the best way to remove the old \serverdrive directory?
- Defragmentation with DIRMS and Buzzsaw
- Changing the CD key in Windows 2000
- Troubleshooting hard drive problems
- Clients face delays when viewing e-mails through Outlook
- Do large user profiles slow down Win2k workstations?
- What is a good tool for logon scripts for Windows?
- How do I "undelegate" a user group in AD?
- Hitting licensing wall with Win XP OEM installations
- Using crash dumps to troubleshoot
- Windows ME defrag isn't working
- Can I find the NETBIOS name of a desktop by referencing only the user ID?
- My Windows Search is not working correctly
- How can I restrict users from seeing administrative tools?
- Is there any way to enable DST on a large group of XP systems?
- Is there a way to send a popup message to all AD users?
- Troubleshooting sleep-mode problems