Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Avoid using BLOBs to store image data
- Setting the Windows SP revision level
- Windows XP Home indicating registry error
- Remote Storage Notification via e-mail
- What is the best way to remove the old \serverdrive directory?
- How do I get a folder and its contents to display on a specific Web page?
- Defragmentation with DIRMS and Buzzsaw
- Do large user profiles slow down Win2k workstations?
- What is a good tool for logon scripts for Windows?
- How do I "undelegate" a user group in AD?
- Clients face delays when viewing e-mails through Outlook
- Hitting licensing wall with Win XP OEM installations
- Changing the CD key in Windows 2000
- Troubleshooting hard drive problems
- My Windows Search is not working correctly
- Is there a way to send a popup message to all AD users?
- Windows ME defrag isn't working
- Using crash dumps to troubleshoot
- Can I find the NETBIOS name of a desktop by referencing only the user ID?
- How can I restrict users from seeing administrative tools?