Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Remapping keys in Windows 2000 and XP
- Use RUNAS command to restrict admin rights
- Connection problems after installing SP4 on Win2k
- Auditing changes to the registry
- Can I overwrite a setting when the GPO is applied?
- Can I delete 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' from my startup?
- Problem starting Internet Explorer when using Windows XP
- Further alternatives to using RUNAS
- Extend the boundaries of your help desk
- Bridging NTBACKUP's shortcomings
- How would I go about logging a script?
- How does an OS determine if a floppy disk is inaccessible?
- How do I scan an image in non-interlaced GIF format?
- Can a firewall prevent spyware from entering the internal network?
- Can I prevent duplication of programs at autologon?
- Trying to connect to a share on a network drive using 'exodusdocs'
- What tool can help with mass importing users into Active Directory?
- Account information not updating in Active Directory
- Is there software to monitor services of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server?
- How can I turn off the wake up on phone ring option on my PC?