Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- My Windows Search is not working correctly
- Troubleshooting sleep-mode problems
- Remapping keys in Windows 2000 and XP
- Connection problems after installing SP4 on Win2k
- Use RUNAS command to restrict admin rights
- Auditing changes to the registry
- Can I delete 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' from my startup?
- Problem starting Internet Explorer when using Windows XP
- Can I overwrite a setting when the GPO is applied?
- Further alternatives to using RUNAS
- Extend the boundaries of your help desk
- Bridging NTBACKUP's shortcomings
- How do I scan an image in non-interlaced GIF format?
- How would I go about logging a script?
- Can a firewall prevent spyware from entering the internal network?
- How does an OS determine if a floppy disk is inaccessible?
- Can I prevent duplication of programs at autologon?
- Trying to connect to a share on a network drive using 'exodusdocs'
- Is there software to monitor services of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server?
- Having problems fixing slow domain logons in group policy