Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Call logging software for help desk keeps stalling
- SP and hotfix boot problems
- What are the standards for setting the paging file size for Windows 2000?
- Can I open applications in a full window in Windows 2000 or XP?
- Can I stop users from accessing the Net with MS Word 2000 and Visual C++.Net?
- Windows can't access registry information
- Obtaining view-only access rights on a domain
- Is there a tool to disable inactive user accounts for only a certain amount of time?
- What is a file and print server?
- What's the difference between FAT32, FAT16 and NTFS?
- Problems deploying IE 6.0 using IEAK
- How can I determine what OS users are running on the network?
- How do you prevent users from saving to the local hard drive?
- What is the best way to deploy updates without manually resetting permissions?
- Windows and hyper-threading
- Problems using the DIRUSE utility
- Problems accessing host running XP on home network
- What's the difference between Win95, Win 98, Win2000 and Win Me?
- Can I modify the winnt.sif file to create more than one partition?
- Power to the user (just a little)