Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- How do you prevent users from saving locally to the hard drive?
- Getting error message after Win2000 Pro crash
- Can I put a hard disk in another XP PC and edit the registry?
- Where does spyware and adware information end up?
- What's the difference between Win95, Win 98, Win2k and Win Me?
- Configuring Remote Desktop to work between two Win2000 Pro machines
- Outlook restrictions
- How can I remove an uncompleted WinXP installation?
- How to configure remote desktop to work between two Win2k Professional machines
- Disabling user accounts
- What's the best way to stop spam e-mail on a desktop?
- Finding configuration tool in Windows 2000
- Alternatives for Access Runtime in XP Office
- Tackling slow domain logons
- Passing variables to WinXP from WinNT
- Safely upgrading the basic drive to a dynamic drive
- Running software under power user without compromising security
- Seagate hard drive won't boot from RAID/ide3
- End the EFS wars
- Devices disconnecting spontaneously