Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Power to the user (just a little)
- Dealing with tape devices on Windows
- How do you prevent users from saving locally to the hard drive?
- Getting error message after Win2000 Pro crash
- Where does spyware and adware information end up?
- Can I put a hard disk in another XP PC and edit the registry?
- What's the difference between Win95, Win 98, Win2k and Win Me?
- Configuring Remote Desktop to work between two Win2000 Pro machines
- Outlook restrictions
- How can I remove an uncompleted WinXP installation?
- Disabling user accounts
- How to configure remote desktop to work between two Win2k Professional machines
- What's the best way to stop spam e-mail on a desktop?
- Alternatives for Access Runtime in XP Office
- Finding configuration tool in Windows 2000
- Tackling slow domain logons
- Passing variables to WinXP from WinNT
- Safely upgrading the basic drive to a dynamic drive
- Running software under power user without compromising security
- Seagate hard drive won't boot from RAID/ide3