Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Seagate hard drive won't boot from RAID/ide3
- Devices disconnecting spontaneously
- Customizing Visual Effects settings
- Controlling sound on client computers
- Getting a .jpg file to show as wallpaper in Win2k Pro
- Making an image of an XP prototype machine
- Unknown programs in startup
- Changing Win2k Professional's printer default paper size
- Getting Win XP Pro faster access to a shared directory
- Changing options when using riprep to install Windows XP
- Disjoining and joining different domains
- Stop a desktop from hanging while applying computer settings
- How to get rid of 'code 19, registry might be corrupted' message
- Running apps in a minimized window with a registry key
- Registry hack in Win2k and XP that changes domains
- Microsoft Software Update Services
- Getting additional GPOs without XP workstation
- System.ced is missing? Probably not
- Sharing a printer between Win98 and Win2k PCs
- What kind of file has an .xpx extension?