Serdar Yegulalp wrote for Windows Magazine from 1994 through 2001, covering a wide range of technology topics. He now plies his expertise in Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP as publisher of The Windows 2000 Power Users Newsletter and writes technology columns for TechTarget.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Serdar Yegulalp
- Customizing Visual Effects settings
- Stop a desktop from hanging while applying computer settings
- How to get rid of 'code 19, registry might be corrupted' message
- Getting Win XP Pro faster access to a shared directory
- Changing options when using riprep to install Windows XP
- Disjoining and joining different domains
- Getting a .jpg file to show as wallpaper in Win2k Pro
- Unknown programs in startup
- Making an image of an XP prototype machine
- Running apps in a minimized window with a registry key
- Changing Win2k Professional's printer default paper size
- Controlling sound on client computers
- Registry hack in Win2k and XP that changes domains
- Getting additional GPOs without XP workstation
- Microsoft Software Update Services
- Sharing a printer between Win98 and Win2k PCs
- System.ced is missing? Probably not
- What kind of file has an .xpx extension?
- Monitoring clients without disrupting users
- Mac OS X compatible scheduling program